Photography of animals and flowers in parks around Montreal and other locations in Canada. A handy guide when and where you can see which species and how to photograph them best.
- Bladder Campion - Silene vulgaris
- Common Buttercup - Ranunculus acris
- Garlic Mustard - Alliaria petiolata
- Bird's-Foot Trefoil - Lotus corniculatus
- Canada Anemone - Anemone canadensis
- Monarch Butterfly - Danaus plexippus
- Woolly Blue Violet - Viola sororia
- Common Dandelion - Taraxacum officinale
- Red Trillium - Trillium erectum
- Yellow Trout Lily - Erythronium americanum
Species & Locations
We visit frequently parks near Montreal and occasionally more remote locations like Tadoussac and Newfoundland aiming to have photographed and described all common flowers and animals, indigenous to Southern Quebec.
This web site may serve you as a guide for your next visit one of the listed parks with tips how to get there and what you can expect to see.
Most Popular Video
American Bullfrog Calling - June, 2019 | 0:30
Fauna & Flora Photography publishes every year a short video presenting a selection of last years photos and videos.